Lawn Maintenance in Lone Tree, CO
Maintaining your lawn isn’t easy, but it is the key to having a beautiful outdoor space year-round. When your grass is thick and healthy, it can easily fight problems like weeds. Instead of trying to figure out what’s best for your property or going through dozens of store-bought solutions, trust Metropolitan Total Property.
Our services can help by taking care of tasks such as:
- Mowing your grass and cleaning up the edges along driveways, patios, and sidewalks.
- Preventing weeds from sprouting with pre-emergent solutions.
- Winterizing your lawn to help it survive the cold weather and green up in the spring.
- Aerating to break up compacted soil and give your grass room to breathe.
- Power raking to get rid of thatch buildup without harming healthy grass.
Flexible Scheduling Options
Whether you want your lawn to look great for a party, help boost your home’s resale value, or want to clean things up a bit, you’ll never have to wait for help. We offer Saturday appointments for lawn maintenance in Lone Tree. We also provide lawn care services in Centennial, CO and the surrounding cities. We will work around your busy schedule to provide you with effective and convenient lawn care.
Landscaping in Lone Tree, CO
Having good curb appeal is so important! Not only does it look nice, but it also raises your home’s value. Knowing where to start can seem intimidating, but you don’t have to do it alone! Our landscaping in Lone Tree can take care of existing plants and help plan a new landscape design. You can trust our team to make your dream lawn a reality!
Our landscaping services include:
- Shrub Pruning
- Seasonal Plantings
- Rock & Mulch Beds
- Artificial Turf
- Landscape Design
- Spring and Fall Clean-Ups
- New Construction and Remodels
- And More!
We can also build landscaping features including:
- Play Space / Play Equipment
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Driveways / Patios / Sidewalks
- Retaining Walls
- Shade Structures
- Decks / Stairs
- Dog Runs
Sprinkler Repair and Installation in Lone Tree, CO
Proper watering is an essential part of maintaining a healthy lawn. While you can do it by hand or with mobile sprinklers, the most effective way to water your lawn is with a sprinkler/irrigation system. When you work with us for sprinkler installation, our experts will map out your yard and determine the best spots to place each fixture. This ensures we water your plants, not the driveway! We also offer sprinkler repairs to keep your system in tip-top shape.
The benefits of having a sprinkler system include:
- Cheaper utility bills
- Reduced water usage
- Less time spent on yard work
- Healthier topsoil
- Well-watered grass year-round